- For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes the vistor's/user's ip
address (where possible).
- We collect the ip address (where possible) of visitors to our website, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate
with us via e-mail, the ip and e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on
what pages vistors/users access or visit, user-specific information on what pages vistors/users access or visit,
information volunteered by the user, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and email address.
information on what pages users access or visit, alert visitors to new areas that we think might be of interest to them
when they return to our site, record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to
We use two cookies, one is used by the forum and the other is used by Google Analytics. The forum cookie is created once a user logins into the site to keep user preferences and is removed after the user logs out. The Google Analytics cookie is used to track user statistics on all visitors across the site.
- If you do not want to and receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know through the our contact page.
- We will never share any case (reported incident/sighting) data with any other group/organisation unless it is directly needed for further investigation
of a case. We will never release names of people involved in an investigation or their communication details like phone
numbers or email address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information
regarding incidents they have reported or with regard to information they supplied that may have relevance to other
- Upon request we provide site users with access to a description of information that we maintain about them. Users can
access this information by contacting us through our contact page.
- Users can have their information corrected by contacting us through our contact page.
- With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against
the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us through our contact
- We take every incident reported very seriously and do not disclose any personal information to any member of the public.
From time to time we may share details of an incident with other investigators but we will never share personal
information like name, address, email or phone numbers.
Updated Last: 22 June 2012